Saturday, May 21, 2011

:Presley's Birthday Today:


    My oldest nephew Presley Peay is celebrating his 8th Birthday Today!! He called me last night and told me how he is going to spend his day with his family and going bowling with all his buddies. He really is such a good bowler, I have to bring my A game when I go bowling with him because he really is that good. He is also so excited about getting baptized on June 4th that he called me and asked what day i'm going to be coming back for it just to make sure he knew. I wouldn't miss it for the world! I cant wait. He is such an amazing kid and is so mature for his age its just amazes me. He is the Best big brother to his 3 little sisters and helps his mom and dad out so much. Its like he is just a little man. I seriously have grown up conversations with him and he just knows so much already. I was so happy when I asked him to be our ring barer for our wedding that he was so excited to do so. He did such a good job! I love him so much and miss him lots not being able to see him because of our move. But my sister Deanna is a big help with keeping me updated with whats going on during family parties by recording videos and taking pics. She recored him singing and dancing to Justin Bieber and sent it to me. He seriously is going to be a Heartbreaker!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD!

Part 1


 Part 2 


   Also my other cute nephew Jaymz Peay had his birthday 2 days ago on May 19th! He just turned 3 and had a fun Huck Finn birthday party. They did a scavenger hunt and played games. Im sad I miss that too! I called him to wish him happy birthday and the only thing he told me about his birthday was that he got a Batman car and it crashed and crashed and crashed hahaha. Glad he at least enjoyed one of his toys he got! He is the cutest little guy ever and is just so smart and funny. He always says something to make me laugh! He has the best personality and always comes up to me and says "Corrisa, I miss you." I love him so much! Happy Late Birthday Little Jaymz :)

   Ok so I have one more birthday shout out! hahaha. I just havent blogged forever and I don't want to leave anyone out! So Happy Late Late Birthday to my Sweet Beautiful Niece Quincy Lee Peay! She turned 3 on April 25! She had the Cutest Lady Bug Party and once again I missed it :(. She got lots of Justin Bieber presents as well, so she was one happy girl. She told her mom that she is going to marry him haha. Quincy has the sweetest most sensitive heart. You just cant get upset with her when she does something wrong because she just melts your heart. This girl is going to be a little Sassy heartbreaker when she's older and all the boys are going to be after her! She is my little buddy and I miss her so :(! I Love You Quiny Quin!


No comments:

Post a Comment