Saturday, May 21, 2011

:Life Is Great... Just Like Better Than Sex Cake:

   Yesterday I'd say was one of those days where you do absolutely nothing but yet you have lots of fun doing it haha. I laid in bed with the Hubby watching movies, making French Toast, playing with Palin and trying to teach her new tricks (we call her Big Dumb because she honestly is too dumb to learn any tricks at all besides sit haha), singing and dancing our hearts out to our new favorite song You Make My Dreams by Daryl Hall and John Oats. Its just so catchy and upbeat we cant help but dance around the house!!! Seriously, turn on that song and just try not to dance even a little bit... impossible!! I LOVE that the Hubby doesn't have to work till the afternoon because we get all morning together to just love and have fun. I look forward to every morning everyday because thats my selfish lovey hubby time :). I still get sad everyday when he leaves to his meeting and out to work, but really I don't get anything done when he's around haha. 
Spoiled
   Once he left I cleaned the house so I could take some pics of our little tiny apartment to show everyone. Take note that its not the cutest place and its very plain and bare, but we didn't get to choose the furniture and when we are only going to be here for 3 months its not worth packing and hauling out decorations and putting them up to just take them back down. I did bring a couple pictures and a clock but thats all. Anyways, this is our first home together and we actually enjoy how small it is and it feels just right to us.

This is Palin's spot. You will always find her here. When your sitting on the couch and your feet get cold just slip them under her belly and its an instant heater. Very convenient.
Smallest kitchen EVER! Makes it very hard to cook in when we are trying to entertain.
MMMM we Love our King bed :)
LOVE my SHoWeR CuRtaIn. Makes me smile every time I pee :)

:In other news:

   A little over a week ago our dear friends Zack and Atty and their sweet little boy Easton moved down here to New Mexico so Zack can work selling Satellite with Jay. Its been soooo nice having another girl around and I just LOVE that I get to hangout and play with Atty and Easton all day! My days no longer are lonely and boring and drag on till Jay gets home late at night. I have Atty and little E to go lay by the pool with, shopping, make desserts, do gel toes, crafts, walks, girl talk, do each others hair, watch HGTV and all the other girly shows on TV our husbands make fun of us for watching haha. I'm so grateful to have her here and have her as a friend! We get along so well and have so much in common, its fun spending most my days with her. Little Easton or E as we call him, is the sweetest most happy baby there is! He is such a joy to have around and I cant get enough of his precious smile and contagious laugh! 

  Yesterday me and Atty had a lazy day around the house. Not much happened but we had a blast doing it. First we made Better Than Sex Cake which turned out Perfectly AMAZING! Sooooo good, seriously it is better....... ;)
   And then watched the Justin Bieber movie Never Say Never! I loved it. No making fun. But seriously that kid is Talented! The Hubby doesn't like him much and makes fun of me for singing his songs and watching that movie for the second day in a row haha. Oh well, life is more fun when you can act like a 12 year old girl now and again.        ....BiEbEr FeVeR.....

2 comments:

  1. CORRISA I MISS YOU!!! So glad you are having so much fun out there in new mexico! And don't worry i totally have bieber fever! LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys are having a great time! I am so happy for you, but we miss you! Come visit soon :)

    This is Lindsay by the way

    ReplyDelete