Friday, July 15, 2011

:NeW MeMbEr Of ThE HeLqUiSt ClAn:

           WINNIE :) 

   Our family of 3 has now turned into a family of 4. We have welcomed our new Adorable Puppy into our family with many many kisses. 
   Winifred is her name when Im mad at her. Mostly in the middle of the night for waking me up at least 4 times to pee and when she gets spurts of energy.
   Winnie is her name when she's sound asleep and snuggling up on my chest. Well... anytime she's not being a little devil.
   She's probably the cutest thing you have ever seen! Im so in love with her and we are soooo happy she is now apart of our family! It also makes my hubby happy because now I don't want babies for a loooooong time! This puppy is lots of work for me and has deprived me from sleep, I now have a glimpse of what babies will be like and I can proudly say No Thanks for a few years haha. Well here she is our sweet baby Winny......

2 comments: