Tuesday, July 5, 2011

:CoUnTrY JaM 2011:

   For the last 5 years my mom, sister and I have made a tradition of going to Country Jam in Grand Junction, CO. It's something I look forward to doing every summer. We have such a blast every time we go we never want it to end! We already made a pact we are going to go every year until we are old grandmas and cant walk haha. Every year we invite new people to come with us. This year we had my mom's friend Bobby and her two daughters Ashley and Atalie. They had so much fun with us they are already planning on coming next year! It was such a fun Girls get away weekend!! We saw about 21 Singers and Bands! Here are some of the well known ones.
Lady Antebellum, Joe Nichols, LoCash Cowboys, Western Underground
Rodney Atkins, Alan Jackson, Thompson Square, Little Big Town


Alan Jackson Concert
Us with Charley Jenkins

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corrisa & Jay!

    My name is Stephanie. I came across your post and found so much in common that I had to comment! I not only enjoyed reading and relating to your post about Country Jam - I went last summer and although I couldn't go this summer, plan on making it tradition, too - but also noticed that you now live in Albuquerque and that's where I am from! haha. I really enjoyed your pictures and the lineup this year seemed awesome! How fun!

    I am also writing to see how you feel about a guest post or follow up post on your Country Jam piece. I am currently a student up in Colorado and work in affiliation with a company that does a lot with country western wear. I have a fun, informative infographic about the history of the cowboy hat and think it'd be fun to write a follow up piece to give advice on "Country Jam attire preparation" or something along the lines of what to wear and how to survive an event like Country Jam. I would love to talk with you more and get your feedback on this idea.

    Look forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

    Stephanie G.
    stephanie.g393@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete