Tuesday, May 3, 2011

:H a P p I N e s S:

   So I finally caved on starting a Blog! I didn't want to at first but now I find it kinda fun. And since Jay and I just moved down to New Mexico and will be moving to Arizona after the summer, I figured this would be a great way to keep updated on our families and for them to see what we have been up to.

  We have been married for a month and a half now and it is just Fabulous! Its definitely been quite an adventure already, and it feels like we have been married for years because of all the changes and events that have been going on. Im just Loving it! 

:Here are pictures of our wedding and honeymoon to get everyone updated:
  

:W e d d i n g  D a y:


:H o n e y m o o n:
S a n  J u a n,  P u e r t o  R i c o
S t.  T h o m a s,  V i r g i n  I s l a n d s
S t.  M a r t i n,  V i r g i n  I s l a n d s



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting married! I LOVE the pictures! Thanks for adding me to your side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I am so happy you started a blog. You need to teach me how you changed your font and made your cute header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Its really easy to change the font.. you just got to the Design tab, then right below click where it says template design, and then go to advance, and you can change whatever fonts and colors you want in there. And the header i made by making a collage on my computer and saving it as a picture so when i was designing my blog i just uploaded that picture as my header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! im so happy for you! your wedding and honeymoon pics are gorgeous! looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sweet! Looks great- miss you guys, you guys have a bed in San Fran whenever you can get out there!!

    ReplyDelete